Our Vision and Ethos
We aim to be the first choice school for parents in the local area and to be judged outstanding by education professionals and parents alike.
It is our aim that children attending Tiger Primary School are:
• Very happy to go to school
• Successful learners
• Contributing towards the well-being of others
• Are able to look forward to moving into the next Key Stage with positive expectation
At Tiger Primary School everyone is included, cherished and respected.
Tiger Primary School provides:
• A positive, effective and creative environment which engenders learning success
• A highly motivated, skilled and enthusiastic staff team
• Consistency and shared learning opportunities with the other Future Schools Trust educational settings
• An exciting creative curriculum which inspires deep and memorable learning both inside and outside the classroom
Tiger Primary School expects:
• Excellent pupil attendance and behaviour
• Excellent parent participation
• To produce confident, responsible children who are aware of the world and people around them
At Tiger Primary School, our pupils are taught to become well-rounded children. To support our vision and aims, we actively promote a set of five core values throughout the school, which change to reflect each year group.
Our core values are:
Going beyond the expected